InterPark is Australia's most innovative and progressive car park management company, bringing a new level of service to both car park owners and car park customers. Our aim is simple... to provide the best experience for those wanting to park anywhere in Australia.
This means helping you to operate your car park to maximize business and provide the best service to your customers.
It also means giving customers using our car parks the confidence that an InterPark car park will deliver safety, convenience, efficiency and the best facilities.
InterPark is operated by a highly experienced management team with combined experience of more than 80 years in the parking industry. This experience ensures we bring only the best, most efficient management practices to the car parks we manage.
What we can do to maximize returns for your car park:
- We will research your car park, the customer base and the potential improvements - and then we will put in place a strategy to boost returns
- We draw up genuine agreements which ensures car park owners benefit most from any improvements we make
- We want to demonstrate our success...so we will have transparent agreements including daily reporting of results
- We have highly experienced staff who are thoroughly motivated to maximize the owner's returns
InterPark's enormous success to date can be attributed to the fact that property owners are realising there is a "better way" for their car parks to be managed.
Benefits to Customers:
- InterPark works on the basis that without customers we simply don't have a business. Therefore customers are always our top priority.
- We provide superior levels of customer service
- InterPark ensures our staff are well trained and fully motivated to give customers the best possible experience when they visit one of our car parks.
- We listen to our customers. So if anything needs improving we want you to tell us. Remember, our view is that without customers we do not have a business.
One of the highlights of the Domain Car Park is the Express Walkway (Aka Moving Walkway, Travelator, Moving Footway).The Express Walkway offers customers the ultimate in access to the city centre. The walkway has 2 convenient exits, the first exiting at St Mary's Cathedral on the corner of College Street and Prince Albert Road and the second exiting near the corner of College Street and Macquarie Street. After exiting it is only a very short walk to reach major attractions such as Hyde Park, David Jones, Pitt Street Mall and Martin Place.
- The Express Walkway features a painted mural along the length of the walkway that depicts aboriginal and local scenes
- The length of the Express Walkway measured from comb plate to comb plate is 207 metres in length
- The speed that the Express Walkway travels at is a comfortable 0.67 metres per second. (The optimal speed for passenger comfort and safety)
- The Express Walkway is most likely the longest continuous moving walkway in the Southern Hemisphere and reportedly the third longest in the world.
Please click here for an interesting blog about the Express Walkway by Vanessa Berry...